Acknowledgement of Legal Paternity on a Birth Certificate
- Reassurance that the parents cared enough to acknowledge paternity.
- The ability to add the father’s name to a child’s birth certificate if he or she was not included on the original birth certificate.
- To ability to change the father’s name from who was listed on the child’s original birth certificate.
- The right to seek court ordered custody and visitation.
- The right to be informed and have a say in adoption proceedings.
Get Test Results in 2 to 5 Days
Locations in Colorado