Using an AABB accredited, we offer legal and non-legal (private/peace of mind) paternity DNA testing to customers who live outside of the state of Colorado.
Click here for Paternity and Non-Invasive Prenatal DNA Pricing
Click here for Paternity DNA FAQs
Legal Paternity DNA Testing for Out-of-State Customers with a Court Case
Used for Child Support Enforcement, Child Custody, SSI Benefits, Public Assistance, Birth Certificate Changes.
Contact us at 719-464-3641 or email us at email@example.com to schedule a sample collection for all tested parties at a 3rd party collection site. We will identify a collection site within 5-50 miles of your address.
- Bring an I.D. (Drivers license, Passport, etc.) to the collection site
- A photograph of all tested parties will be taken
- Signature on a Chain of Custody will be collected at (minors will need a legal guardian to sign). Parties can be tested at separate appointments. Upon receipt of the samples by our reference lab, Paternity DNA test results will be available in 2-5 business days. Relationship DNA test results are typically available in 3-5 business days.
At Home Paternity DNA (Non-Legal) Kits For Out-of-State Customers
When you just need to know if the alleged father is the biological father
- Contact us at 719-464-3641 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order an At Home Paternity DNA kit.
- After we collect your information (name, email, phone, address(es), form of payment, etc), we will mail you and the other tested parties the DNA kit(s) with instructions for sample collection. Included in the kit is a self-addressed Fedex envelope to send samples directly to our reference lab.
- Upon receipt of the samples by our reference lab from each of the tested parties, we will notify you that the lab is analyzing the sample(s) and the date that the test results will be available. Paternity DNA test results are typically available in 2-5 business days. Relationship DNA test results are typically available in 3-5 business days.